TUCSON BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY
REPRESENTATION FOR DEBT RELIEF – FREE CONSULTATION & LOW FLAT FEES.
Meiners Law Office, PLC exclusively represents debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters. We have helped thousands of people who live all over Arizona become debt free and on their way to a new financial fresh start. You will receive direct and personal attention from Ross Meiners, the bankruptcy attorney handling your case. You will not be handed off to support staff, which is the common practice at most bankruptcy law firms. He will protect your rights against creditors and their collection actions, while eliminating your debts. In most cases, you will keep everything you own, including your house, vehicles, and retirement accounts. Also, in most cases your credit score will rise substantially (not drop) after filing. Many filers see their scores up 100 points or more within 6 months of case filing, enabling you to obtain new favorable financing rates on future borrowing on vehicles and a home.
Best of all, Meiners Law Office offers everyday low flat fees, with no asterisk pricing. We don’t believe in advertising a price with an asterisk for “qualifying cases” that only apply to a few (if any) filers. Each case and financial situation is unique, and your case fee to file your case with our office will be as low as possible given your specific circumstances. You’ll get the best customer service, experience, and low fees you deserve from the start.
WHAT BANKRUPTCY DOES
The bankruptcy process works to eliminate debt. It eliminates any of the following debts you may have: credit card debts, medical bills, lawsuits, judgments, garnishments, payday loans, collection accounts, personal loans, repossessed car loan deficiencies, business loans, lease debts , contract debts, unsecured loans, and 2011 and older income taxes. A true fresh start financially!
The filing of a bankruptcy case also stops all creditor activity when you file your case. Creditor actions that are stopped include phone calls, letters, lawsuits, bank levies, garnishments, repossessions, and foreclosures. During your case you can also deal with secured debts you have, and get out from any secured loan you choose. In Chapter 13 cases you can also completely eliminate second mortgages (and HOA liens and tax liens) from your home if your home is worth less than what you owe on the first mortgage. All other liens can be “stripped” off your home, so that when your case ends the only loan on your house is the first mortgage. And now, pursuant to a recent bankruptcy court decision, Chapter 13 liens strips are available right after a Chapter 7 discharge.
WHY CHOOSE MEINERS LAW OFFICE?
Attorney Meiners’ goal with every client is to eliminate debt, stop creditor actions, and protect your rights against debt collection. Your finances will be able to recover. Some common reasons clients choose Meiners Law Office include:
- Personal attention. Personal and experienced help directly from Ross Meiners, the attorney working on your case. Mr. Meiners guides clients through the entire bankruptcy process, handling every detail with care.
- Low flat fees. Our fees are low so you can get the quality representation you need to deal with your creditors.
- Compassion. Mr. Meiners truly cares about his clients’ finances and struggles. He understands that most financial problems that require a filing result from circumstances outside his clients’ control and wants to help people get back on track.
- Accurate advice. Attorney Meiners keeps current on recent developments in bankruptcy law, staying on top of new strategies to provide clients with the latest and most effective debt relief solutions. Attorney Meiners only practices bankruptcy law, and every day is updating his knowledge on the constantly changing bankruptcy law and court procedures.
- Experience. As someone who has worked on the creditor side of bankruptcy, he understands the bankruptcy process from both sides and now lends this insight to helping consumers. As your attorney who has gained past experience from the filing of hundreds of different categories of cases, he can help guide you to the best resolution for your situation. Attorney Meiners has filed and successfully completed bankruptcy cases involving individuals, and has also completed cases involving business liquidation, small business debt reorganization, tax discharge, and bankruptcy cases that need to be strategically planned alongside a pending or ongoing divorce case.
- Mortgage lien stripping services. Get help with your real estate financial situations. This includes allowing homeowners to catch up with delinquent mortgage payments and the removal of second mortgages or home equity line of credit mortgages on your home if you are eligible to strip those liens.
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT A BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY?
There are many common reasons in which a person should contact a bankruptcy attorney, which include:
- When you have debt problems that you cannot pay and feel that the debt problem is likely to persist into the future.
- When the stress of worrying about money is disrupting your day-to-day life or starting to consume your thoughts.
- When you can’t sleep at night worrying about your debts or your phone is ringing off the hook.
- If you have tax problems. Many older taxes can be discharged in bankruptcy.
- If you find yourself falling further behind on your payments and can’t seem to gain any ground in paying them.
- If you are being threatened with lawsuits, garnishment, or repossession.
- If you receive a Notice of Trustee Sale on your home and want to stop foreclosure.
CONTACT MEINERS LAW OFFICE FOR A FREE APPOINTMENT
Ross Meiners is a Tucson bankruptcy lawyer who believes in serving client needs to the fullest extent. Offering flexible scheduling and free initial consultations to discuss case and debt details are just two ways of meeting client needs. Fees are low, affordable, and easy to pay.
To schedule your free initial consultation, call 520-777-2198 or contact the office online. The office is in the historic Chase Bank Building in Tucson, Arizona. Results of a bankruptcy filing described on this website apply to most filers; however, each client’s financial situation is unique and results are dependent on the factual and legal circumstances of each case. Our office is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.