Tucson Bankruptcy Attorney
Experienced Representation at Low, Affordable Rates – Chapter 7 & Chapter 13
Meiners Law Office, PLC exclusively represents debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters. We help individuals and small businesses dealing with debt problems. Attorney Ross Meiners has helped thousands of people who live all over Arizona become debt free and on their way to a new financial fresh start. You will receive direct and personal attention from Ross Meiners, the bankruptcy attorney handling your case. You will not be handed off to support staff, which is the common practice at most bankruptcy law firms. He will protect your rights against creditors and their collection actions, while eliminating your debts. In most cases, you will keep everything you own and your credit score will rise substantially after filing.
Best of all, Meiners Law Office offers everyday low flat fees, with no asterisk pricing. We don’t believe in advertising a price with an asterisk for ”qualifying cases”. Each case and financial situation is unique, and your fee to file your case with our office will be as low as possible given your specific circumstances. You’ll get the best customer service, experience, and low fees you deserve from the start with Ross Meiners at Meiners Law Office.
What Bankruptcy Does
The bankruptcy process fixes many financial problems you may be facing. It eliminates: credit card debts, medical bills, lawsuits, judgments, garnishments, payday loans, collection accounts, personal loans, repossessed car loan deficiencies, business loans, breach of lease debts , contract debts, unsecured loans, and 2008 and older income taxes, all types of unsecured debt. Most filers also restore their credit scores, and an increase of 100-150 points to your credit score within one year of filing your case is very common. A true fresh start financially!
Bankruptcy stops all creditor activity when you file your case — creditor actions like phone calls, lawsuits, bank levies, garnishments, repossessions, and foreclosures. During your case you can also deal with secured debts you have, like on your car or house. For example, you can get out from under secured loans on vehicles that you no longer wish to keep and face no further financial liability. Or, you can elect to keep your car, keep making payments, but discharge the personal liability on the note you signed for it. You may also have the additional option of paying off your vehicle for what it is currently worth rather than what you owe in either type of bankruptcy case: Chapter 13 (a process called cram down) and Chapter 7 (called redemption). In Chapter 13 you can also completely eliminate second mortgages (and HOA liens and tax liens) from your home if your home is worth less than what you owe on the first mortgage.
Why Choose Meiners Law Office?
Attorney Meiners’ goal with every client is to eliminate debt, stop creditor actions, and protect your rights against debt collection. Your finances will be able to recover. Some common reasons clients choose Meiners Law Office include:
- Personal attention. Personal and experienced help directly from Ross Meiners, the attorney working on your case. Mr. Meiners guides clients through the entire bankruptcy process, handling every detail with care.
- Compassion. Mr. Meiners truly cares about his clients’ finances and struggles. He understands that most financial problems result from circumstances outside his clients’ control and wants to help people get back on track.
- Accurate advice. Attorney Meiners keeps current on recent developments in bankruptcy law, staying on top of new strategies to provide clients with the latest and most effective debt relief solutions.
- Experience. As someone who has worked on the creditor side of bankruptcy, he understands the bankruptcy process from both sides and now lends this insight to helping consumers. As your attorney who has gained past experience from the filing of hundreds of different categories of cases, he can help guide you to the best resolution for your situation. Attorney Meiners has filed and successfully completed bankruptcy cases involving business liquidation and orderly close down, small business debt reorganization, tax discharge, and bankruptcy cases that need to be strategically planned alongside a pending or ongoing divorce case.
- Mortgage lien stripping services. Get help with real estate financial situations, including assisting homeowners catching up with delinquent payments and the removal of second mortgages or home equity line of credit mortgages on your home.
Sleep Better At Night, Not Worrying About Your Bills
There are many common reasons in which a person should contact a bankruptcy attorney, which include:
- When you can’t sleep at night to to worry about financial problems or when your phone is ringing so much you can’t stand it.
- When the stress of worrying about money is disrupting your day-to-day life or starting to consume your every thought.
- When you have high interest debts, such as on credit cards, or on cars or pay day loans.
- If you have tax problems.
- If you find yourself falling further behind on your payments and can’t seem to gain any ground in paying them.
- If you are being threatened with lawsuits or garnishment.
- If you receive a Notice of Trustee Sale on your home and want to stop foreclosure.
Contact Meiners Law Office for a free initial appointment.
Ross Meiners is a Tucson bankruptcy lawyer who believes in serving client needs to the fullest extent. Offering flexible scheduling and free initial consultations to discuss case and debt details are just two ways of meeting client needs. Fees are low, affordable, and easy to pay.
To schedule your free initial consultation, call 520-777-2198 or contact the office online. The office is in the historic Chase Bank Building in Tucson, Arizona, and we offer free parking to our clients and guests. Results of a bankruptcy filing described on this website apply to most filers; however, each client’s financial situation is unique and results are dependent on the factual and legal circustances of each case. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.